Christopher Fuzy MS, RD, LD Holding Five Pounds of Body Fat
For the past 30 years, Christopher Fuzy MS, RD, LD, the Lifestyle Nutrition Founder, a Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist & Registered Dietitian, with a Master’s Degree in Clinical & Sports Nutrition has been in private practice and has trained over 900 physicians nationwide with his Lifestyle Nutrition Metabolic Counseling Program.
Mr. Fuzy completed his Master’s Degree & Clinical Training in the Texas Medical Center, Houston Texas and was fortunate to train at many teaching hospitals and institutions, one of the largest & renowned medical centers in the country.
He completed his undergraduate degrees from Florida State University in Nutrition & Chemistry. Mr. Fuzy was Chief Clinical Dietitian at a local Fort Lauderdale hospital for 3 years before starting his private practice offices in Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton, Florida in 1990.
Since 1989, he has trained well over 900 physician offices, elite health clubs, spas, dietitians & alternative health practitioners nationwide and Latin and Central America. He has also trained over 1,000 health care professionals with the “Lifestyle Nutrition Counseling Program”. Mr. Fuzy has attended and spoken at numerous medical conferences nationwide and authored a multitude of articles for national consumer and medical magazines and journals nationwide.
- It is estimated that Mr. Fuzy has Individually nutritionally counseled thousands of patients / clients for disease management, weight control, anti-aging, nutritional supplements, exercise guidelines, with many socio-economic backgrounds including the physically and mentally elite and indigent minorities for Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, High Lipids, Credible Weight Loss, Renal & Fatty Liver Disease, Metabolic Syndrome, Eating Disorders, Pregnancy, Lactation, Menopause, Sports Nutrition, Chronic Fatigue Etc.
- Act as consultant to physician and spas for marketing (news ads, direct mail, online newsletters and TV commercials), billing and logistics for application of nutritional program to specific locations.
- Attended and managed numerous medical conventions, exhibition booths, health fairs and conducted seminars in weight loss anti- aging, disease management, sports nutrition, maternal nutrition…
- Initiated clinical counseling programs with numerous nutritional supplement companies with consumers to combine both lifestyle changes along with product usage. Some of our client companies have in excess of $80 million dollar annual supplement revenues.
- Implemented numerous corporate wellness programs with companies nationwide.
- Wrote & published numerous articles, papers, position statements for magazines and trade journals regarding Clinical & Sports Nutrition, Anti- Aging, Weight Loss, Addictions and Eating Disorders etc.
- Developed and managed web sites along with links to partner with companies with symbiotic relationships in the nutritional medicine arena.